Libellés

lundi 10 décembre 2012

My sweeties: 50 substitute challenge numbers 4, 5 and 6


My sweeties

Hey guys!! Back to my 50 margarine substitutes challenge.  It took me a while to get back to it because I tried going a week without bread to see if I have gluten intolerance (turns out that I probably don’t) but still, I’m going to take a look into gluten free recipes in addition to other recipes.  This is also why I’m so keen in making this list: in Brazil (or at least in my family) we eat bread twice per day, in the morning and in the evening. If you’re a vegan, there’s not much choice left for you to eat with your bread….or is there? J
This week we have three contestants: jelly/jam, chestnut cream, and peanut butter mixed with chocolate powder! All products (and all recipes on my blog by the way) are 100% vegan.


#4. Fig jam in this picture, but it can be any type of fruit jam or jelly;
#5. Chestnut cream;
#6. PB & Choco : Heat up the PB in a separate dish in the microwave, for about 30 seconds. Sprinkle chocolate powder on top (here I used Nestlé powder) and voilà.
And the winner of my sweeties is . . .? Which one do you pick?
Vegan nutella coming soon, I promise!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire